Wednesday, July 14, 2010

NEW BLOG

Sorry, I'm doing it again. I've decided I can't keep 2 blogs, one for me (EBeauty Almost-Daily's) and one for Jerimiah (Jessica & Jerimiah Happenings).

SO...I have created yet another blog, but this one is 100% private! You will ONLY be allowed to view it by doing the following:

1-Commenting here with your email address so I can invite you OR emailing me with your desire to be invited (jessica dot haworth at gmail dot com).
2-I will be somewhat "screeny" in who I allow to view my blog. The BIGGEST deciding factor is if I know you, so sorry if you've been following but I don't know you, you can submit a request but it will probably be denied.

Thanks for all your support, and I look forward to seeing you all on my new blog:

EBeauty AND JJ's Almost Daily's

11 comments:

ali-dot-e said...

Hey Jess,

I have been horrible at keeping up with blogs lately...I think the last time I wrote on my blog was March! I think I will try to do better at keeping up so I would love an invite. Hope you are doing okay. Miss you. XOXOXO

adawdy@comcast.net

M3MU said...

Totally hitting you up for an invite. :) marenhlee@yahoo.com
I may not comment like I should but I do enjoy reading your blog and wish I had the motivation to use my blog like you do yours. :-)

Joli Smith said...

I'm sure you know I'm an avid reader =) roli_poli_joli@hotmail.com

Peg's Perspective said...

I haven't kept up very well, but I always want to keep in touch with you. I know you check mine out occasionally and I'd like to do the same for you. - Peg (even tho I'm using Bob's account)

Mallorie said...

mallorie_nielsen@hotmail.com

;-)

Lara said...

cwazylawa at gmail

Emily said...

I've been a super slacker on following blogs with Jason's graduation, our vacation, and moving. I hope I can keep reading yours. emhalling@gmail.com

lindsaychadrick said...

Hey Jess,
I saw your Mom's Christmas card when I was home. Your Mom has the cutest grandsons! If I make the cut my email is lindsayarchey83@msn.com. p.s. Did I tell you I'm trying to teach myself to knit? Wish me luck...

Dustin, Kristin, Allie, Aubrie and Avie said...

kristin_mccuistion@hotmail.com

Casey said...

hey! I was trying to read up.. add me :) csylne@yahoo.com

Casey

Casey said...

hey jess. I thought I had access to your blog... but I just tried to read it and had no success. csylne@yahoo.com

:)

Casey